Friday, October 14, 2011

“I’m a Mormon” Media Campaign Expands Across United States and Australia


“I’m a Mormon” Media Campaign Expands Across United States and Australia
There is a widespread conversation taking place about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its members, and starting Monday, 3 October 2011, Mormons in 13 major cities in the United States and Australia will be taking part in that conversation in a more direct way.

The Church is continuing a national media campaign called “I’m a Mormon” that includes television spots, billboards, and ads on buses and on the Internet. The ads give a glimpse into the lives of Latter-day Saints from all over the world and refer people to the mormon.org website, where they can read the profiles of tens of thousands of Mormons, chat live with representatives who will answer questions about the faith and watch dozens of videos about members of the Church. Read Full Story Here

Hi, I'm David

I'm Gay. I'm a Mormon. I'm so much more. I believe in Christ!

About Me

In a nutshell I am Mormon, a Fencer, Gay, a huge fan of C.S. Lewis!... I mean HUGE Fan! I am an avid thinker, and a voracious ponderer. If I can, I will answer any question you ask me. My life is an open book. So go ahead, sit down and ask me anything. Read more by clicking HERE

Hi, I'm Daniel

I wanted to be a Buddhist. I started going to church in 1995. I was baptized in 1998. Now, I am a Mormon. And I'm gay.

About Me

I am Mormon with same gender attraction (outside the church, usually referred to as "gay"). Many people think that's a contradiction. It's think that's part of the purposes of God for me and the role I play in the Plan of Salvation. (Which will be explained more on this website.) Because I know that we are all children of a loving Heavenly Father, I do not think or feel that the Church excludes me because of my same-gender attraction. Although, I cannot deny that culturally, it can be a challenge for me with other Latter-day Saints since there are not a lot of other Latter-day Saints with same gender attraction.Read more by clicking HERE


Hi, I'm Brent

I 'm a lot of different things in life, incuding being a Mormon and gay.

About Me

I was raised a member of the Mormon Church. I struggled with my sexuality as a youth into my early 30's. I even had my name removed from church membership records believing this would give me additional freedom to be myself. After living 10 years without my church membership I began to recognize and more fully appreciate all that I left behind. Read more by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment